Welcome to our Private shoot - Portfolio section.
Tips: Preparing for you sitting photo shoot day.
What to Wear for Beautiful Portraits
- Keep it simple. Solid colors are best in portraits. Avoid large, bold patterns and bright colors that draw attention away from your face.
- Cover up arms. Long sleeves draw attention away from your arms and helps bring the focus to your face.
- Don't forget the bottom half. Our photographer may suggest a full-length pose. Make sure you coordinate portrait clothing from head to toe.
- Accentuate the positive in portraits. Darker clothing slims. Light tones tend to emphasize body size.
- Frame your face. Scoops or v-necks flatter shorter necks and full faces. Turtlenecks or high-necked garments flatter longer necks and slender faces.
- Keep clothing consistent. Dress everyone in the same style. Don't mix casual and formal clothing in portraits.
- Wear light on white. Light pastel or white clothing looks best against a light-colored or white portrait background.
- Wear dark on dark. Dark clothing looks best against darker backgrounds and creates a more formal mood in portraits.
- Don't mix light and dark colors in portraits. Save stronger colors and patterns for accent items like scarves and neckties.
Portrait Studio Props and Backdrops
- All our studio photoshoots are with with white backdrops. A custom design will be included on some packages.
- Add your personality. For a personal touch, bring a favorite toy or your own props to a portrait session. View additional ideas under ourPersonalized Portraits page.